“Adding This Hotel To Our Places to Stay List!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Princeton
Michigan
“Adding This Hotel To Our Places to Stay List!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The Country Inn & Suites, Princeton, WV, was SO CLEAN and SO COMFORTABLE! After 2 weeks of hotels we were so happy to find a really clean hotel that really had all the things they advertised! Everything thing was clean and working properly. The bedding was great. The staff was friendly and capable. We will definitely stay here again when we travel through this area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

The Country Inn and Suites is located right off I-77 away from the hustle of the other hotels and eating establishments. This does not mean it is out of the way as it is just a few minutes to a good choice of restaurants. The Inn is very clean and nicely appointed from the lobby to the rooms. Speaking of the rooms they are large and include a coffee maker, microwave and small refrigerator They serve a very nice hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy as well as waffles and hot and cold cereal. Check in and out were quick and easy. When we checked in the folks in front of us did not have a reservation so it took a while to get them checked in. The clerk apologized to us for the wait which was appreciated although we did not mind at all.The only negative was the bed pillows. They were very poor and provided no support for your head. This does not keep me from highly recommending this hotel to business and leisure travelers. We will stay here again on subsequent trips through WV.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Hello,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make every guest stay a positive one and enjoy hearing the feed back. Thank you for letting us know about the pillows. This will be valuable information for us to pass on to Carlson Hotels to show how we can improve.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is only 30 minutes from Beckley WV and well worth the drive to stay here. This is so clean and well managed, the staff is excellent. The breakfast is wonderful if traveling with family as there is something everyone will like. All fresh and well maintained. The lobby is so cozy you will love sitting there reading books from their library. Thanks to the entire staff for making this a MUST STOP location when in the area!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel over the others in Princeton because it was non smoking and no pets. It was very clean and the service was great and a great price per night. They have a great continental breakfast every morning (biscuits, eggs, bacon, sausage are on the hot bar and you can make your own waffles or grab cereal or oatmeal and fruit). They also have coffee and hot chcolate available in the lobby all the time. Rooms were quiet (we stayed on 4th floor) and were huge! Lots of space. We were there for skiing at Winter Place and its about 15 min away from that, very easy drive on the interstate. There is also ton of restaurant options one traffic light away. If we come back, we will stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Hello,

I want to thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us and we look forward to seeing you next time. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the skiing as well. Have a great day.
Grand Blanc MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I made reservations for Pre-Christmas travel and chose to stay at this location based on trip advisor's review. Being a Club Carlson member, I used some points and cash for my stay. Shondra (I tried to remember name-sorry if wrong) went out of her way to make my family feel special upon our late arrival. We stay quiet like we would hope others would for a late arrival, 11:30 PM. The room was very clean, linens fresh, and quiet. I appreciate it when the comments are read upon making reservations and are taken in consideration when placing my family in a room. Breakfast had many selections, and staff was very friendly. I would choose this CI&S in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hello,

I want to thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us and we look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great day.
Flatwoods, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I booked this room after I couldn't get a room booked at the Hampton because it was sold out, and I'm really glad I did. This place is awesome! It is a little out of the hustle and bustle of the other hotels, restaurants, and gas stations, but I think that is better, actually. Walmart, the Outback and Ryans are super close. Only about 8 minutes or so from downtown. This hotel is only 3 years old and is super clean and modern. Breakfast was very good...sausage, eggs, fruit, cereal, pastries, etc. The whole hotel is non-smoking and no pets allowed, which I like. The only negative is that the room walls are paper thin! I could hear the people talking in the next room, but as long as you don't have noisy neighbors it is fine. I slept really well.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Hello,

I want to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites. My staff and I strive to make every guest stay a perfect one and from your comments you enjoyed your stay. We value your business and do not take it for granted. We hope to see you in the future. Thank you again.

Gerard Caron/General Manager
Wexford, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hotel was clean, which is my #1 priority, so the stay was a success. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast above average. Fresh-baked cookies available at the guest. Only negative is that the TV remote was slow and somewhat unresponsive. Would stay again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We strive to make every guest stay a perfect one and appreciate you letting us know about yours.

Gerard Caron General Manager

Been to Country Inn & Suites Princeton? Share your experiences!