“Best place in Princeton” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Princeton
Flatwoods, Kentucky
“Best place in Princeton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I booked this room after I couldn't get a room booked at the Hampton because it was sold out, and I'm really glad I did. This place is awesome! It is a little out of the hustle and bustle of the other hotels, restaurants, and gas stations, but I think that is better, actually. Walmart, the Outback and Ryans are super close. Only about 8 minutes or so from downtown. This hotel is only 3 years old and is super clean and modern. Breakfast was very good...sausage, eggs, fruit, cereal, pastries, etc. The whole hotel is non-smoking and no pets allowed, which I like. The only negative is that the room walls are paper thin! I could hear the people talking in the next room, but as long as you don't have noisy neighbors it is fine. I slept really well.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Hello,

I want to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites. My staff and I strive to make every guest stay a perfect one and from your comments you enjoyed your stay. We value your business and do not take it for granted. We hope to see you in the future. Thank you again.

Gerard Caron/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Wexford, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hotel was clean, which is my #1 priority, so the stay was a success. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast above average. Fresh-baked cookies available at the guest. Only negative is that the TV remote was slow and somewhat unresponsive. Would stay again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We strive to make every guest stay a perfect one and appreciate you letting us know about yours.

Gerard Caron General Manager
Allen Park, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I recently stopped here with 4 of my friends --all "seniors" & all very well traveled with "expectations" . We all found it to be clean , well kept, & convenient location to the expressway . The breakfast was more than adequate & hot .The rooms were very roomy .
The personnel were all very helpful & pleasant .
Thank You !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Gerard Caron General Manager
London, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I saw Country Inn & Suites as having perfect reviews in Howire. I saw nothing to make me feel otherwise. I hope to return on another trip. From stepping into the lobby to leaving the next day, it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Hello,

I received your comments reagrding your stay at Country Inn & Suites Princeton West Virginia. I would like to thank you for your kind words and let you know we try and make every guest stay a perfect one. If for some reason we were to fall short please be assured we will take care of the issue. We hope to see you again. Have a great day.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

This was our first time in the area and can't wait to come back.we took a week long trip from florida to southern West Virginia and all in between.this was one of the nicest and cleanest hotels we stayed in.the staff was very helpful not only to us but also to someone who came in looking for a pet friendly hotel they took the time to help her.it was great to see customer service like this.on a note my husband and I enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub after a long hike up a mountain.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Hello,

I want to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your trip to West Virginia and found our hotel. Please be sure to stop in and stay with us on your next trip. Thank you again and have a great day.
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was our third stay and the property is still very clean and well maintained. Some of the same front desk staff we remember from three years ago are friendly and helpful. The rooms are huge and the extra mirror above the high bar provides great lighting for make up application. Breakfast was as expected, lots to choose from and something for everyone. They offer a senior rate that cannot be beat. Great value and good choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
My staff and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

enjoyed my stay here
staff is very friendly , the best and newest hotel in princeton, i would definetly come back,room are extra large,i used to stay at hampton but now i stay at country inn & suites
breakfast was excellent

Room Tip: take a large room at the corner on 4th floor
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
CountryInnPrince, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Princeton, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Hello,

I want to take the time to thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites Princeton. We strive to make every guest stay a perfect one and we hope that your was too. Thank you and have a great day.

Been to Country Inn & Suites Princeton? Share your experiences!