“Second Time, and still satisfied” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Princeton
Columbia, South Carolina
“Second Time, and still satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2009

Hi, this is my second time here and I still think that it's a nice clean hotel. Staff if freindly and ihelpful. The rooms are very roomy with fridg/miro's in them. Its not brand new but it is very decent for its age. Will continue to come here as long as it's as clean as it is now. The spa has been removed from property though. Just a note.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
bethbishop, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 27, 2009
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor about your stay at our Comfort Inn Princeton. We work hard to ensure that you receive outstanding service, so it’s most rewarding to hear that we were able to deliver this to you during your stays with us. I will share your comments with the staff so they can enjoy them as well. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to the Princeton area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Royal Palm Beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2009

We were driving home from a great trip in Chicago to Florida and reserved a room here based upon it being halfway of the trip and mostly positive reviews it received. This place was a dump. It was filthy. We were exhausted and thought initially it was just dark and a little musty in the entry but the rooms might be okay. Both rooms had stained chairs and stained coverlets on the double beds. One of the rooms (we reserved two) had gum stuck to the sham. I refused to use the bathroom. We promptly complained to mgmt and they had no more rooms but they did have the courtesy not to charge us for the rooms since we were only there ten minutes. STAY away from this place - an hour south of this place we found a nice clean Comfort Suites for just a few dollars more.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
bethbishop, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2009
I would like to thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to my attention. I want to apologize for any inconvenience. We strive to give clean and friendly service and we want our guests to feel that they are being provided the best lodging value. The housekeeping staff has been retrained regarding these issues. Again please accept my sincere apologies for falling below your expectations. I hope that you will give us another chance if you are ever in the area in the future.
niagara
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2009

the room was spotless, the beds were luxury, the pillows were awesome.
we got perfection for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2008

I used TravelAdvisor to select this hotel and I was glad I did! The beds were very comfortable, the staff was helpful and friendly and the rooms were clean and nicely decorated.

• Liked — The extremely comfortable beds
  • Disliked — There was no elevator
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Pine Hill, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2007

In September 2006, I turned 21. There, I just aged myself. Due to my college's draconian drinking rules, I needed to go off-campus in order to celebrate. I called the property directly and got a discounted rate, despite having no internet booking ability, and they held my room until 5, although I arrived much earlier. I booked it for two days, and was not disappointed.

After buying myself an X-Box across the border in Virginia for my birthday, I was pleased to learn that the room TV had the necessary hook-ups in the back for the system. Take note if you're bringing your Playstation or Wii along, you'll be able to play it in the room. Also, when I bought my first alcohol, the clerk at the front desk actually got me a small room wastebasket (not being used of a course) so I could have a makeshift ice bucket for my drinks. Oh, and they have wireless internet access as well, so I could do my homework and browse my forums.

Overall, the room was comfortable, quiet, and clean. I was able to play my video games and drink my cocktails in peace, nobody bothered me for playing my music too loud, and the front desk even made sure I got up in time to go to class on check-out day!

If you have to stay in Princeton, the Comfort Inn is an okay place, and bring the kids...and their Playstation.

• Liked — They tolerated me.
  • Disliked — Having to leave.
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Buffalo, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2007

A fair room for the price. Surprised to find microwave and small fridge included. Beds were ok, room/bath were clean. Staff was also "ok".

• Liked — mi crowave/fridge
  • Disliked — Odor of smoke throughout building
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with friends
WV
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2007

Every month I make a trip to the Bluefield area for Drill, this means I spend a lot of money on hotels and fast food every month...I have stayed at every hotel in the area at least once and had few if any problems.........until now. I came down Friday 4 2007 for a 3 day Drill, when I arrived at this hotel that evening I just wanted to get some rest and relax for the next day...I turned down the blankets to my bed and put a soda in the fridge....When I turned to go back to the bed I noticed something on the floor that hadn't been there before....It was an empty condom wrapper...It must have fallen from the blankets when iI turned the bed down (from the looks of it, it was opened extremely recently) I took it up to the front desk using the cellophane for my cig pack...All i got for my trouble was an "I'm Sorry" I would have hoped to get my money back, another room, or at the very least a coupon!!!!! Needless to say I will not be staying here anytime in the future.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!