“Another Average Comfort Inn” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Princeton
Mississauga, Canada
“Another Average Comfort Inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Right by I-77 and as there was a diversion in effect right by the diversion as well. Nothing much to say about the place, clean, old, lousy Comfort Inn Pillows and the usual breakfast in a very small room (4 tables). Our room was right by the entrance 9see tips later) so we had the banging of car doors from new arrivals for quite a while after dinner. Also the usual creaks from above.

Staffwere polte but off hand, Ok for a travelling night but their prices (Comfort Inn in general that is) along with all the taxes are constantly going up and the value is going down.

Lots of restaurants within walking distance is one advantage.

Room Tip: Don't get Room 100, right next to the entrance with car doors banging all night and the ice mach...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
dkoen, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. I was so happy to hear that you found your room clean and that the location of our hotel was convenient for your needs. Thank you again and we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Shelby
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Good location off 77 . Okay breakfast. Stayed one night on the way to SC. Beds were hard as a rock. Could't hardly walk the next morning. My Sister said the same about her bed. We didn't use the showers. I guess tubs were clean but sure didn't look that way. Front doors and lobby was really dirty which should have told us something. Worst Comfort Inn I have stayed in. Needs updating bad........

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
dkoen, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. With your feedback we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide. I want to apologize for any inconvenience you may have had.
Saginaw, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

For the price, $84 a night, got what was expected. Rooms are average but clean. Breakfast was typical continental style, with waffle maker, fruit, Various breakfast bread options. Great location right off I-77. We appreciated the pet-friendly accommodations.

• Stayed March 2013
dkoen, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you so much for the review of your recent stay! We are excited about some new changes coming our way and we look forward to your next visit. Please remember, if you need anything during your stay, let us know! Our goal is that you are comfortable and pleased. Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We’re committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

the hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. the room was clean and spacious. the hotel was within easy walking distance of an excellent restaurant. all in all it was good value for the money and i would stay there again

Room Tip: i believe that all of their rooms are good
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
dkoen, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise.
Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why it’s truly rewarding when a guest recognizes the efforts of our staff and takes the time to say Thank You.
USA---
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Passing through Princeton on motorcycle and decided to find an average comfortable room on a busy interstate highway at 5pm on Friday night. I can get by on less when riding solo than with my wife. $75 + was more than I wanted to spend but it beat the local mom/pop motel prices across street for the amenities
Three items came up during the stay;
1-Room was very comfortable with 2 beds.Used just one! Bathroom very adequate, however, room reeked of loud cheap perfume cleanser, left door open to tone down fragrance, finally it did. I have sensitivity to strong cleansers.
2-Lobby computer was so bogged down and needed servicing it was a disaster.
3-A.M. breakfast area was toooo small for all the traffic at once, and I saw attendant verbally confronted by guest there, so I just left with coffee to eat at Ronald's....
If ever in Princeton, I could stay here again if needed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
dkoen, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about our hotel. We welcome all reviews and use them to improve our service to our guests. Our number one goal is guest satisfaction and we strive to meet that goal daily. We look forward to your return visit in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were on our way home from Florida on the holiday weekend so we called early knowing places would be busy. upon arrival we were not really greeted nut a look from young man so I gave our name and he did paperwork and I ask about stairs and he said he put us on main floor. ok so next we went to un;oad and the door was propped open which ment anyone in and out as well as little creatures and yup they were in the room in the morning. we had non smoking which was a joke as it reaked of smoke. all in all it was not a pleasant night, but being tired we made the best of it and left asap in the morning.

Room Tip: Stay in Hillsville or Wyethville
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
dkoen, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are very sorry that we were unable to accommodate your needs. We strive to provide the best possible service to our guests each night. The comments you have posted will be addressed with our staff and will help us to improve in these areas.
Buffalo, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

While traveling home I got tired and stopped to get a room. The guy behind the counter states they are booked up. I ask is there any hotels that might have a room in the area. He states that everyone on the exit is full. Bull crap. Next I stop by the Hampton Inn and the young lady there states the area is really busy, but she knows of a nice motel to refer too. Then proceeds to call and check and book a room for me and my family. As tired as I was I could of wrecked and endangered my family, but this butt hole is not wanting to bother. I come thru this area twice a month and will not recommend or ever stay at comfort inn. i thought choice policy was to help their customers even if they are filled, to get them a nice and affordable room. That would be great customer service. But now Hampton Inn has will have my business and so the hotel they referred me too. I will also check into the legal matter of lying and dishonesty of not informing me of any other facilities that could have helped. Even the manager of the other hotel, helped in making sure we got pizza ordered, and informed us what was there to see in Princeton, WV and was very courtesy and kind. Excellent motel and service, not like comfort inn.

Room Tip: go down the street near dairy queen. nice place and excellent service.
Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
dkoen, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Your comments were very insightful and will be reviewed with our hotel staff.

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!