This review is for the campground. Very woodsy which we love, paved roads and paved pads with fire rings BUT the sites are very unlevel. Had we not had boards we would have been way off the ground on one side. Saw plenty of other campers also that way. Close to other points of interest also. Road the tram down to the bottom which was nice and visited Sandstone falls. We camped in motor home.
- Also Known As:
- Pipestem Resort State Park Hotel
- Pipestem Resort State Park Hotel Pipestem
- Pipestem Hotel State Park
- State Park Resort Pipestem
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pipestem Resort State Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.