Stayed in September. Great lodge and many activities.
However, we had three of the worst meals ever, and poor food service.
You may want to visit, but take your own food or eat out of the park.
You can enjoy hiking, golf, swimming, and other activities. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
Front is friendly and helpful. Nature park ranger gave us an excellent overview of the park, its history and wildlife.
- Also Known As:
- Pipestem Resort State Park Hotel Pipestem
- Pipestem Resort State Park Hotel
- Pipestem Hotel State Park
- State Park Resort Pipestem
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Pipestem Resort State Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.