“Best Burger of my life!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Best Burger of my life!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I travel to petersburg once a month to visit family and friends. I always make it a point to stop into the 3rd base. The first time i went there I got a burger and it was absolutely amazing. Its really hard to order anything else. But I have had many of there menu items including wings, wraps, salads etc. and they are all delicious. The thing that impressed me the most was the hospitality. The employees and locals are all friendly and make the experience that much better. I highly recommend this place as a must. And we all know an ice cold beverage is always a good thing!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Elkins, West Virginia
“Awesome wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Small bar, but not much to choose from in Petersburg. The Saloon Girl wings are awesome.

Baltimore
“Great food, friendly staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

My husband and our children ate here while visiting family in Petersburg. Its great to see an establishment like this come in there. The food was outstanding! We tried several different wing types, all were great, my favorite was the "zesty ranch". We had a short wait, and never went without a drink. We would highly recommend stopping there if you are looking for great food and a cold beer or drink. We will def be back next time we are in town. Special thanks to our servers who made us feel so welcome, very refreshing to have this place in Petersburg.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moorefield, West Virginia
“Don't waste your money.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

My family and I were passing through Petersburg, WV and decided to grab something to eat. We waited almost an hour for 2 orders of wings, 2 orders of fries, and my son's burger. The food my son ordered was horribly greasy and unfit to eat. It actually upset his stomach later on the ride home. The wings my husband and I ordered were disgusting and undercooked. When receiving our bill the lady working behind the bar had already included gratuity. Considering the food was terrible and the service being no better since we received NO drink refills either and her attention was completely focused on a gentleman sitting at the bar. I was not at all impressed. When I told her I would not be paying for the gratuity added to the bill she had the nerve to argue with me! Needless to say my family and I will never be eating here again.

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
3rdBaseSportsBar, Owner at 3rd Base Sports Bar and Grille, responded to this review, January 14, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. The service you received is certainly not indicative of what we want to provide to each of our valuable guests. We would be delighted to welcome you back so you may experience our service again. Unfortunately, we do not add gratuity to our guest bills, we feel you have the right to leave gratuity as you feel.We also would like to apologize for your wait considering we try to make each of your visits an enjoyable one.. If you would like to discuss your experience further you may contact me directly at 304-257-2273. I would be more then happy to treat you to another meal, free of charge, on your next trip through Petersburg.
Petersburg, West Virginia
“A town bar for everybody”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

At this bar/grill you feel at home. Where else you can find from children to senior citizens and everything in between! Excellent location, great variety of drinks and beers and delicious grill items. I like particularly the wraps but the burgers are the best in the area.

• Visited February 2011