“The perfect camping trip!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Indian Meadows Campground

Indian Meadows Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pentress
Indian Meadows Campground
You added Indian Meadows Campground to your Saves list
67 Days Run Rd., Pentress, WV   |
JES23
“The perfect camping trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

I'm a city girl and haven't been camping in 12 years. So I was nervous and skeptical about going to Indian Meadows for a music festival - especially for 3 nights!!

But I was blown away by the beauty of the landscape, the hospitality of the owners, the cleanliness of the bathing facilities, and the authenticity of the few buildings on site. Even the porta-potties were clean!

The stage was so adorable and in front of a big beautiful meadow for chilling on blankets. The owners encouraged recycling - a big beef of mine you find at all other music venues. We bought eggs from the owner for our breakfast one morning, and they were the best eggs I've ever eaten! It's close enough to civilization that you can buy ice and other goods, but far enough away so you are getting away from it all.

I can't wait to go back next year!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

1 review from our community

Been to Indian Meadows Campground? Share your experiences!