“Best place in town” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Best place in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have visited Jen's Place several times. I used to have the hot dogs which are awesome, but now I cannot resist the burgers. They are very great with cheese fries. The service is great as well. If you are passing through Parsons you should definitely stop at Jen's Place.

• Visited April 2013

100% Recommend
Elkins, West Virginia
“Improving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Well, I wrote a review for Jen's the first time I went. Now that I've been there several (several) times, I want to amend my old review. The only bad thing I had to say last time was that the service was slow, as in refilling drinks, etc. The service has really picked up in the last few months, and the food is consistently good. I believe they also added a few more menu items. They have new menus that are sturdier and the seating has changed slightly. I can't say I'd like anything changed. It's my favorite place to visit when I pass through.

• Visited January 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Good food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The food here is great and it is priced very reasonably! The home-cooked food and the atmosphere make it a definite area favorite. I like that the specials are different every day and that they aren't just menu items, they are different foods that still taste good at a great price. The cooks do a great job making sure the food is prepared to your liking and the staff is very friendly.

• Visited December 2012
Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
“Good place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food here is very good. The specials seem to be very diverse. In comparison to most other restaurants in the area, this one is very good quality for the money. Would recommend to locals and visitors to the area. The cooks do a great job, but sometimes the waitresses aren't very responsive, maybe they are understaffed sice the place is relatively new, but I would definitely eat there again!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elkins, West Virginia
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The service isn't top notch, but the person back in the kitchen deserves a pat on the back. Every time I eat here, I'm excited. The food is great and the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming.

• Visited September 2012