“good mexican food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Paducah, Kentucky
“good mexican food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Went here because it was recommended to us by a local family member. Everything we ordered was as expected and fresh. It was clean and everyone was pleasant. We will return next time we are in town.

Visited June 2014

“Back From Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have lived in oak hill for 5 years. I also travel a lot and have ate at a lot of Mexican restaurants. I recently got back from my second trip to Mexico. The people and service here are fantastic! The food is also! And after doing a margarita tasting around the the area it they take top of the list! On top they give you a little extra in the glass before :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Macon, Georgia
“Not bad for West Virginia”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Food was average, salsa was blend, more like an enchilada sauce served cold, beer was nice and cold with chilled glasses and staff was friendly. Not bad for Mexican in the mountains.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Summersville, WV
“Good but others are better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Shared a meal with family. We traveled about 30 minutes to try a different Mexican restaurant. It w as nice, not busy. Service was good. Food was decent, we've had better.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Sunday night dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was in the Oak Hill area for a family event. I quickly found out that my options were limited on a Sunday evening. I found this Tex Mex eater was open thankfully. Cold beer and hot tasty food, no complaints from me. If you are using gps system find the place, keep driving to the end of the strip plaza.