“Cardboard attitude and food.....!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Oak Hill
Cuisines: Pizza
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Cardboard attitude and food.....!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was part of a group that came to this pizza hut an ordered 3 large pizza to share. My slice of BQ chicken had a bit of an odd texture tasteless round object. I had not noticed this item until it roll around my mouth with my senses trying to figure it out. My best guess was that it was a bad pepperoni that made it on the wrong pizza. I removed the item from my mouth and after a few minutes it started to flake apart. I took it to the counter and asked the man if he was the manager (no). The waiter took the item in the back and return to announce that the round item was a cardboard cut out from the mushroom box. She was only informative, "without" any sorry?? The was no offering of any bill adjustment or desert, or anything else?

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Pizza Hut, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.