We stayed one night at the Holiday Lodge because it was close to the New River Gorge National Park. Although the staff was clearly overwhelmed, they still tried to accommodate our large group of 15. The rooms were outdated and not very clean. We were in a nonsmoking room and it smelled like smoke. We got up the next morning and quickly went on to our next destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Oak Hill New River Gorge Home of the Western Hemispheres Largest Steel Arch Bridge is located in beautiful Fayette County- The heart of Southern West Virginia- within minutes of White Water Rafting-hiking-biking-snow skiing rock climbing- outdoor drama- area shopping beautiful scenery- and much more- located just off US Route 19- 10 miles from Interstate 77 and 64- whether your visit brings you for business or pleasure- the Holiday Inn Oak Hill New River Gorge is ready to serve you- our hotel features 119 guest rooms three floors- all interior corridors-complimentary high speed wireless Internet through out the hotel- 'Dory's Grille our full service restaurant on site serving American Cuisine- enjoy a mixed cocktail in Rafters Lounge- relax by our indoor pool with whirl pool- two story fitness center- racquetball court- game room and beauty salon. Wedding receptions, family reunions, and meetings- our Sales and Catering department can accommodate all of your needs- full catering on premises-can host from 50 to 150. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Lodge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Lodge Hotel Oak Hill
- Holiday Lodge Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Oak Hill
- Oak Hill Holiday Inn