“Perfect price and location” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn of Mount Hope
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   127 Ontario Drive, Mount Hope, WV 25880   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Mount Hope
Southgate, Michigan
“Perfect price and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

I picked the hotel because it was the least inexpensive, but it worked out perfectly! Was easy on/off main roads to all the attractions/sites we wanted to visit. The fridge/micro in room was a bonus, pool was nice, and continental breakfast was good. Actually quit a bit for the price. The room was pretty standard and the bathroom could use an update, but would stay here again.

Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

We stayed at the Days Inn of Mount Hope on our way to Myrtle Beach from Pennsylvania, so were only looking for somewhere to stop and sleep for a night-nothing special and boy did we get nothing special. They put us in the wrong room, when we had requested a king bed, they gave us 2 queen beds and when we asked for a king bed, the guy at the front desk acted like we were asking him for a kidney. Our bathroom was disgusting and it looked like there was blood on the floor. Our sheets had dirt on them and the room was overall not very pleasant. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular, however I have stayed in similarly priced hotels and found them to be pleasant and clean. Cleanliness should be a given...like I said keep driving or sleep in your car.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

I picked this hotel sight unseen off the map as it was at the halfway point of our road trip. Interior was updated and room was clean. Breakfast could have used a little flair, but was fresh and stocked. Only thing that made me a little uneasy was the location - it was very easy to find off the interstate, however, it was kind of off by itself with not a lot of other hotels/restaurants immediately surrounding it. I was hoping for an exit not quite so desolate. Had some odd characters hanging out in the parking lot at night and again in the morning. But I guess that isn't the hotel's fault.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Jacksonville, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

I have been staying at the Days Inn Mt. Veron W. Va. since 2004, when back then it was called the Ramada Inn. On my first vist in 2004, the hotel was old,dirty and in need of a major renovation. In 2005, it changed over to the Americas Inn, but still was in need of alot of upgrades. I recently stopped there again, Aug. 2009, and it had been changed to the Days Inn. I must say I was extremely impressed and satisfied with the hotel, service, and staff. I would strongly recommend staying there as it is clean,comfortable, easy access to the interstate and major attractions. Definately a ***** star in my book!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Maumee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

Stayed here on way back from Hilton Head after having problems finding any vacancy at other hotels i beckley. Was a bit hesitant at first not ever staying at a Days Inn before but was pleasantly surprised. The rack rate was $103 but knocked off about $40 with highway coupon(always look for discount coupons!) so I was happy. There was a indoor pool which was nice but crowded during our stay. The continental breakfast in the morning was packed and ok but chose to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel. The breakfast room was busy and unattended not much selection. The room was nice enough for the price and the hotel is advertised as being a year old or so. Some areas in the hotel are already showing some wear for such a new property so I wonder how nice it will be in a couple years. For now it is good value.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Eau Claire, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2009

We stopped here while traveling through West Virigina. We called ahead and asked about pool hours because it was getting late and the kids wanted to swim. The gentleman that answered the phone was very friendly and made sure that we would have ample time to swim. I was a bit concerned before arriving because the rate was so low ($54 I think.) I was very pleasantly suprised once we arrived. The room and hotel was all very modern and everything appeared clean, fresh and new. The pool was great along with parking. We were located only feet from our vehicle even though this hotel has interior corridors. The guy that worked the overnight shift was very, very friendly and helpful (I think his name was Jonathan but I'm not 100% on that.) The area that the hotel is in is very beautiful and seemed to me to be in a very mountainy area. I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Roanoke, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

I stay here when I go visit my boyfriend who lives in Beckley. This hotel is a great value for your money.
Very clean. Friendly, helpful staff,
They have a nice indoor pool, and decent continental breakfast.
You won't be disappointed!
Whether you're traveling through or staying for a week of WV rafting or skiing, this is the place you want to stay!!

• Liked — Friendly staff, clean and comfy rooms.
  • Disliked — The breakfast isn't that great.
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Days Inn of Mount Hope? Share your experiences!