“Road side road trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Mount Hope
New Lisbon, Wisconsin
“Road side road trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

So, by very nature I should hate everything about this hotel since my car broke down at 12:05 p.m. It was after 5:30 before the tow truck driver delivered my car to the shop and took me to a favorite local hotel. As we pulled in the parking lot I was mortified and took a deep breath. I have never stayed at a NICE Days Inn: it is a rule of mine to never stay at Days Inn Hotels because of past experiences.

I made it too the lobby and I could tell this was not like any Days Inn I have ever stayed at. Dustin was very helpful at checkin and later helped me log onto my I pad. We had a lovely chat about cars, restaurants, and amenities of course. Vending machines, ice, fitness room, and business center all on the way to my room. I was surprised by the lovely clean smell of my room as I opened the door. The bedding was pretty, the carpet clean and not out dated, with tv, fridge, microwave, desk, sofa, and room for the King size bed I was so happy to be here tonight. I sat outside in a rocking chair and enjoyed my new found appreciation for Days Inn here in Mount Hope. If only the car dealer fixing my car can make me this happy.

Room Tip: Many options. Some rooms are very far from the pool and breakfast area. If this is a concern plea...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Floyd, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We needed a motel for the July 4th weekend of golf at the Greenbrier Classic. The Mount Hope Days Inn was the closest motel we could find and we were pleasantly surprised. Nothing fancy but the room was large and clean. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel was located very close to tons of restaurants and shopping and very easy access to the interstate.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Wendover
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Was a okay place to stay did not compare to the days Inn in Indiania. Which really shocked me. it was a quite place settled in the mountains. And a easy access to the freeway. the staff could not get my wydham rewards to get my discount which disappointed me

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very satisfied with this one night stop, Florida to Ontario; nicely split the drive in half. Lobby, rooms, kitchenette were clean & pleasant. Service friendly. Breakfast average, as all overnighters are. No complaints here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We have stayed at this Days Inn a few times and have found it always clean, comfortable and a great value. The staff were friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was good and sufficient to get us going. I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn of Mount Hope? Share your experiences!