“Staff was great an was a wonderful time” 5 of 5 stars

304-845-9810
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Vue Park's features include: 12 miles of Mulit-Use Trails An Aquatic Center 2,100 Zip Line Ride and 8 dual line Canopy Tour An 11 element Team Building Challenge Course Executive Par-3 Golf Course Family and Championship Disc Golf Courses 10 Geocaches and a Land Navigation Course Snack Shop A nature themed Miniature Golf Course A state of the art PlaygroundGrand Vue Park's lodging options include 3 different styles of cabins, sleeping 8,12 and 17 guests. All cabins include free wi-fi, linens, dishes and cookware and fireplaces. Some cabins include washers and dyers and dishwashers. Select cabins are pet-friendly with a deposit. Rental options include: A mulit-purpose Banquet Hall including seating for 200, a portable dance floor and AV equipment and a full catering kitchen. One large shelter with electric,a kitchen, restrooms and grills and 3 small shelters with electric and grills A small birthday party room with seating for 20 people The Pool Clubroom with seating up to 200 people with a kitchen and an ice maker. An Aquatic Center for evening pool parties. An amphitheater with lawn seating for up to 2,000 people and on stage electric and nearby restrooms. Grand Vue Park also offers many events and programs throughout the year.
“Staff was great an was a wonderful time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Staff treated us with great respect we had one of the best days. Food was great zip lining was wonderful an the rest of the park an activities was clean an lots of fun also

Visited June 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
“Quite a Workout”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

So here are the PROS to the Grand Vue Park Zipline Tour - The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable - made it enjoyable. The zips were exciting and the last four very scenic. You didn't have to stop yourself at the end platform there was an automatic brake system. The harness made you feel very secure and going off the end of the platform was very easy. The CONS - You had to climb the tower three separate times carrying your harness which was said weights 10 lbs. the first time was to start. After four consecutive zips you had to climb a hill - take a break - then climb the tower. Then I think it was after two more you had to climb a spiral staircase to the next zip again carrying your harness and trying to maneuver up a narrow staircase. I believe there was the hill again between these zip. I asked one of the guides if I could have a ride up in her little jeep which made it much better. Then you climbed the tower one more time for your last zip. I think it should be mentioned on the site about the amount of climbing to be done. We didn't find out until the night before we went or we may have thought twice about going.

Visited June 2014
Wheeling, West Virginia
12 attraction reviews
“Grand Vue Park rocks it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I am a Marshall County resident, and have enjoyed the many amenities of Grand Vue Park since I was a teenager (and that was a long time ago...trust me when I say that!). My review is about all the characteristics of Grand Vue Park, but I want to especially tell you about the remarkable experience that me and my family had on May 16, 2014. We booked our son's and daughter-in-law's wedding for that date, and were so excited to have an outdoor wedding with a beautiful shelter in a gorgeous location. Unfortunately, mother nature didn't really want to make things easy for us, and on top of a ton of rain and hail, a water line pipe decided to burst, leaving a mess of mud, muck, and mire. Needless to say, my son and his fiancee were freaking a little. However, when I was told about the situation, I immediately called the park, and left a message. Within the hour, Craig White, Park Manager, called me. Not only did Craig have it all under control, he called me personally, and reassured me that everything would be in perfect condition in time for the decorating to begin. He assured me that if there were ANY issues, he had a Plan B, and would personally make sure everything was in order. It was, and he did. Not only did he call me before, but he called me that morning, and made a personal visit to make sure we had all that we needed. He even issued a "quiet time" during the ceremony. Everything was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Grand Vue Park for a "WV Destination Wedding" site!! I HIGHLY recommend Grand Vue Park as a "WV Destination Wedding" site!! (Or, a zip-lining, hiking, swimming, swinging, playing, frisbee, par-3, and mini golfing site....you get the picture!)....There really is something for everyone, and everyone should enjoy the many amenities that this gorgeous park has to offer.

Beautiful, clean, full of activities and adventures!! GREAT place to be! KUDOS to Craig White and the friendly, welcoming staff. MUCH appreciated!!

Visited May 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
22 attraction reviews
“Beyond Five Stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I went this past weekend with a group of 10 friends. Some of us were scared out of our wits at first. The staff was friendly, understanding and more that patient, not to mention professional. The really made us all comfortable and by the end of the second line everyone was having a great time. I cannot recommend them enough! Give yourself plenty of time because a canopy tour can take longer than 3 hours, but it is well worth the experience.

Visited May 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
10 attraction reviews
“Ziplining at the park was a great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I and a bunch of other coincidental Pittsburghers went ziplining at the Grand Vue Park ziplining place in the park. It was a great experience. The weather was great, not too hot or cool. Our guides Ashley and I forget the guy's name (but he was very entertaining) were really nice and professional and kept us all entertained and safe. The eight lines had good variety of views and distance and the equipment was top notch. I definitely recommend this for a fun day out.

Visited April 2014