“Best pizza I've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 246 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Sandwiches
South West Florida
“Best pizza I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We eat here every time we visit morgantown. The flavor combinations are creative and flavorful. The Gorgonzola and grape pizza is amazing!! Lots of fun beers to try and the service is always friendly. Wish they would add the chicken cordon bleu to the regular menu!

Hockessin, Delaware
“Visiting daughter at WVU”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Visited here last Saturday night for dinner. I have to say that I thought that the Thai shrimp curry pizza was hands down the best pizza I have ever had. We split our large pizza into two flavor combinations - Classic and Thai. My daughter and i also split a small caesar salad which was cold, crisp and delicious. It could have easily fed all 3 of us! HUGE! Next visit I definitely want to try the grape/gorgonzola pizza. We also had a very attentive and sweet waitress, Shannon. Can't wait until our next Morgantown visit to go again. One note: we were seated immediately but I saw people waiting as we left.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“2nd time Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is my second time to Morgantown WV. And my second time to Pies and Pints. They have the most awesome pies and service!!! I don't drink pints so can't say anything about it. But it sure seems like everyone else is drinking up the pints. If you live here or visiting you must try Pies and Pints!!

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The pizzas are great. Grape and cheese sounds odd but it is a great combination of flavors. The beer selection is quite good--some 80 beers either on tap or bottle. The only drawback is the crowd. It is often a 30-45 minute wait. But that tells you that people flock to good restaurants.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Appalachia
“Three times in one month makes this my new favorite lunch hangout.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Out of this world! This is not a typical college town pizza joint. The flavor combinations offered are a gourmet's delight or you can simply order your favorite toppings. The quality, flavor, and style are authentic pizza, not chain restaurant pizza. Just when you think it can't get any better, the beer selection is countless. You can sample anything on tap and servers are quite good at recommending available selections based on your tastes. They had me drinking beers I would've never tried on my own & I loved them. This would be a perfect weekend hangout with friends.

Visited February 2014