“Nice Place to Stay in Morgantown” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Morgantown
Stafford, Virginia
“Nice Place to Stay in Morgantown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is a nice place to stay while one might have business in Morgantown. The management and staff were very attentive to the quality of my stay and answered my any questions. The room was clean and quiet. The Internet connection was very good. Overall, it was a great play to stay at a cheaper rate than other hotels. If one was on a budget, you will get a your money's worth here-clean, quiet room and attentive hotel management.

Please note:The parking was tough-small parking lot, but this would be alright if there were not so many big trucks parked everywhere( note I stayed during one of the larger snowstorm, so the parking lines were covered). If I come back to Morgantown soon, I will try to stay here..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Melanie F, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Hi James,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on-line. I am blessed with a wonderful team and will surely share your kind remarks. We look forward to seeing you when you visit Morgantown in the future:)

Philippi, West Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

There were a lot of constructions workers staying at this hotel when I stayed. The parking spots are tight, especially with big trucks parked every where. The sign to find the hotel is minimal and hard to see and know where to even turn in to the hotel. The washer and dryer is a plus. the rooms is well laid out with a full refrigerator, dishwasher, fully furnished kitchen with glasses, plates, etc. I would stay here again but would prefer the parking area have more lighting.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Debbie H
Melanie F, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to our hotel. I apologize that the parking situation is a little tight. The hotel does have additional parking just below the top lot. I am so pleased that you found the room design to your liking and I really hope you will visit us when you are in the Morgantown area again:)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

If you are traveling with pets, they accept pets and charge a small fee. Love this about this hotel. More importantly, they are super nice and friendly. The staff is what makes the hotel so wonderful. The rooms are perfect because they have all the necessities. The basics are all you need to make you comfortable. My only complaint is that they allow smokers to smoke at the entrance of their doors, so you have to walk through the wall of smoke to get inside. I'm so allergic, but I try to hold my breath as I walk through.

Room Tip: All the times we stayed we stayed on different floors, different sides of the building and they all...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BrewCrew21122
Melanie F, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, December 4, 2014
Thank you for responding to our online survey. We apologize for not making your stay here an exceptional one. We will use this response and make every effort to improve our hotel. We hope to see you in the future.
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We needed a cheap place to stay for 1 night and came across this place, so glad we did! Everything about the hotel was pleasant. The staff were friendly and humorous, and noise was never a problem. They don't allow smoking in the whole building, which I think is great, especially for asthmatic people or those with lung problems. Our room was very clean, and although the kitchen was especially nice as well, we weren't there long enough to use it. The only potential problem might be the lack of oven (especially for me), but I'm sure that I could deal with that. Nonetheless, if we stay in Morgantown again, it will be at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Clean, well appointed rooms. Bed was comfortable with decent linens. Very nice shower. I really enjoyed the convenience of a rice, full fridge and kitchen. Staff was kind, helpful and courteous. I will stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I been here since October to till date, I will really cherish the awesome experience. True Hospitality is sincerly practiced and maintained consistantly. Actually I travel all over the world for business and seen many things. This Management and entire staff here are so different in a good way that you will realize from the minute you interact with them. Place is well maintained, clean and with all the ammunities one needs for extended stay. They will accomodate every customer to their best, the unique thing is you will have this experience with ALL the staff. Which got my atention and i am very much impressed.

I sincerly and strongly recomend to consider experiencing this get a chance. I am from India originally so you can imagine how good the treatmeant has to be for me to feel at home. During my stay i have seen many people leave with the same experience.

Room Tip: Well maintained hotel. You cant go wrong in any room, just make sure you book in advance they are p...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had an awesome experience at this hotel, all the employees went out of their way to be friendly. I am very pleased with the cleanliness of the room I stayed in. I got a really reasonable rate while I was there. Thank you to all the employees of suburban extended stay for making my stay a great experience!

• Stayed October 2012