“THE BEST in Morgantown” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Morgantown, West Virginia
“THE BEST in Morgantown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent authentic thai food with large menu item. Casual, friendly environment and great for large group. ....As a vegetarian there are so many things to choose from and the food is always so consistently great. The service is super speedy and on point. Very Affordable Lunch prices. I love the Peanut Ginger Sauce for the salad. My Sister drives all the way from Grove City (2 hrs) to eat at this place!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Thai food on the High Street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I went to Chaang Thai restaurant one evening. I ordered the Pad Thai, which was one type of noodle, and it was quite delicious. Also the Thai tea was great. It's good to try some different food!

Visited October 2013
West Virginia
“Wonderful food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Chaang Thai is located in the central business district on High Street in Morgantown, WV. My wife and I both had noodle dishes. Hers was with Crispy Duck and mine was with Lobster. The portions were huge and the food nicely seasoned. The wait staff was very attentive and the owner and his wife (the cook) both greeted us to ensure that we were enjoying ourselves.

Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Food, Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here late Thursday night. It was extremely loud despite only 2 other tables being in the place. Our server had no clue what he was doing. The food was good. I would recommend giving this place a try.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairmont, West Virginia, United States
“Amazing New Restaurant in Morgantown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I loved the food, I had the Cocnut Manamm (Can't remember the spelling) but i loved it. We also ordered the vegitable Tempura and got a HUGE plate of it rather than the typical 5-8 pieces at a Japenese Restaurant.

The owner was very accomadating and showed us the great garden in the back. i would also recommend sitting on the Deck in the back.

The only request I would make is to have Thai music in the front with the tables, the decor allready seems like Stepping into something foreign with the unique booths that line the walls and the statues around. But adding some Thai music would only add to this effect!

LOVED IT!!