“Don't mss this one” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
“Don't mss this one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

We sat at the sushi bar and watched as the chef made each order individually as it was order so everything here is very fresh. Our server was very helpful and the food was the best asian food we have had in Morgantown.

Visited January 2012

Fairmont, West Virginia
“Terrible take-out service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant a few times. Sushi is good for WV, but not all that great if you travel and have had really good sushi. The wait has always seemed excessive, but their on-line take out ordering is a horrific experience. After ordering (non-refundable!) and my husband left as it is a 30 minute drive there, I received a call telling me that my order would not be filled as ordered and that it would take an hour and a half (!!!) for the order to be ready. No way to cancel as they will not refund! 140$ for 9 rolls and shumai and we are trapped!
Never again - combined with the poor service this is cause enough for us not to return to this place!

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ontario, Canada
“Great value in lunch specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Cheap food for students! Lots of choices, including sushi (which I haven't had there)

Visited December 2011
Columbia
“What a little gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

We stumbled upon this little gem in Morgantown, WVa, and were unexpectedly surprised. It was very clean, very quiet, nicely decorated, excellent service, and excellent food. The steamed vegetable buns were homemade and delicious. Sushi was excellent and fresh, as was the hot and sour soup. And the shrimp entree was superb, with huge shrimp.
Be sure and try this place when in Morgantown!

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Lovely Asian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

I love going to Lavender, and now I've gotten my husband excited about it too! The service is very friendly and fast, and the food is amazing. They have a wide variety of dishes to try, and everything I've had has been great. They also have a variety of teas, from hot teas to bubble teas. I've never been disappointed here.

The only drawback is parking- they share limited spaces with a hair salon and Papa John's.

• Visited February 2011