“Good food, horrible service.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 239 Restaurants in Morgantown
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“Good food, horrible service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We are locals, and have been eating at Beanerys since they first opened on High St. The Pines location by far has the worst service, slow and attitude. Shame, cause it's the closest to our home, and we usually pass it by for either of the other 2 in town.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my second experience with the Boston Beanery, the first being across town in another location. Both experiences, the food was very good as was the service.

This time I got the grilled chicken salad with the Southwest Ranch and it was delicious. My daughter got the spicy chicken wrap with fries and it also was fabulous.

I tried the Orange Crush which was a bit lacking but decent enough. Also had a glass of wine which was a generous serving.

Would definitely go back to either of these locations again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morgantown, West Virginia
“unaccommodating and rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I train service dogs and usually take one with me everywhere I go. I took one to the Boston Beanery on Patteson drive today and when i asked for some water for the dog was told that she was not allowed to drink inside the restaurant and would have to take her outside to drink. I have had a dog in almost every food establishment in Morgantown and this is the only place that has ever given me any trouble. After some debate with the manager, I was able to get a styrofoam cup with some water in it for the dog which shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. The manager was very rude and was obviously not knowledgeable about service dog laws. In addition I was given a broken steak knife, overcooked chicken, unsweet "sweet" tea and cold mashed potatoes. This place will never again get my business. I caution anyone with a service animal to not go here or your dog will be unwelcome and told to drink outside.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Huntington, West Virginia
“A good Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Good Pub to have lunch or dinner. Usually very crowded. The Philly Cheese Steak sandwich is pretty good. My favorite is the pizza. It really tastes homemade. You can't go wrong with choosing this restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Irish/Sports Bar Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

At least 6 flat screen TV's. Good comfort food, local atmosphere. We were there on a Monday; Draft Specials, All-you-can-eat wings, $9.99. Monte Cristo was good, Ital. Sub was good, but bun was rather doughy and heavy (I like them more light and airy). Metered on street parking, so bring your quarters. Meters are in force 24hrs, but from 6PM to 11PM the two hour limit is NOT enforced. Meter only takes 2hrs at a time, so you have to go out every 2hrs and feed the meter for more time if you are staying longer.

• Visited June 2013