First, I must begin by saying that we are RCI members and travel for three weeks each year. I wouldn't say that we are picky, perhaps average.
I booked through an online agency and encountered some problems confirming our reservation.
But once we arrived at the resort, all was forgotten.
This is a Golf Lover's paradise.
This resort is on a hill and we have two year old twins and strolling them around the resort was a work out. But the view and grounds were so picture perfect, I enjoyed it.
I read the reviews on this resort before I left, and frankly I was worrried.
The down side of the resort is the condo, the tub and the floors were dirty and the childrens' socks were always dirty. I would have vacuumed , but there was no such thing in the unit.
The unit was large with a great layout. Three bathroom, three tvs, laundry room, two decks with great views, BBQ outside.
If they cleaned and remodelled a bit, it would be a winner. Diamond in the rough.
Great staff, great fitness centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort