I didn't want to stay at Lakeview for the wedding, because I live in the area, but it was awesome! The reception was in Reflections Ballroom, which I think used to be a resturant. It overlooked Cheat Lake and the room was decorated so pretty with these great fall center pieces. The wedding was so elegant! the ceremony was on the golf course and it was so romantic. I had a wonderful time! The food was really good, although the twiced baked potatoes were dry. My room was super nice. The bedspread seemed new and the carpets must have just been put in. The staff was really helpful. I just had a wonderful time. I want to have my wedding there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort