I booked through Hotwire..couldn't beat the $24 per night price tag. This is not a resort in terms of lavishness..I think they call it a resort because they have pools, restaurants, fitness center, and gold. The room was okay, need updating, but the bed was comfortable. It wasn't loud at all, but overall I think I would stay there again if I needed to do so. Can't beat the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort