The staff and wedding specialist at Lakeview were beyond AMAZING especially Rachel who helped with all the details, Toni who had the servers on point and did an amazing job with the service, and Steve the general manager for always making sure we were taken care of!! They were all pleasant to work with and listened to every detail including the smallest requests. Our wedding was on a Sunday with over 200 guests. Everything was done to perfection!! From a special room to get our hair done in with my large bridal party to the set up of our reception. I was able to be relaxed that morning while getting ready knowing the reception was one thing I didn't have to worry about. Rachel even came down in the morning while we were all getting our hair done to make sure I didn't need anything and that we were taken care of. I've never worked with so many different people who were all so genuine, caring, and excited for my Husband and I. I don't think anything could have gone more perfect if we tried. We had NY Strip Steak, Salmon with Dill Sauce, and the Chicken Fromage. Hats off to the chef!! I know its hard making such a large amount of food without anyone complaining, but they pulled it off at our reception. Our reception was in Reflections Ballroom which has picture windows overlooking the lake. A breathtaking view. Our hor dourves were served in the library, which was set beautifully. The display of the fruit and vegetables were exquisite. Food service was extremely fast and normally with 200 + guests you will hear of someone not being satisfied but all we got were compliments on how good everything was. The bartenders were fabulous. They were efficient and the drinks were great. Guests who stayed at the hotel said there rooms were very nice. Spacious, comfortable, and new flat screen TV's. I could go on and on about how wonderful Lakeview is and especially the staff we worked with! We are one happily married couple with the wedding of our dreams to remember for a life time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort