The resort is a joke. No room service no shuttle service to the spa. Flippant service even for a wedding party of 200. As a professional business owner who caters to people it boggles the mind. Rooms and hallways are leftover from "Steven Kings" the Shining." The only thing I really have enjoyed so far is " Legends" the bloody marys are sublime ask for: Jimmy. Also the manager Kay is amazing and specializes in customer service. I will be spending my stay, my 200 other patrons money there I guess. Lol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort