Attended a conference there last week, and what a fabulous experience. It's not often that everything goes as smoothly as is did at this resort. The grounds are beautiful, the golf course stunning. The staff appears well trained because they are consistent among all the departments. Housekeepers are friendly, wait staff remembers your name, and the front desk is warm and efficient. Usually I have some minor things go wrong, and generally they're not enough to complain about. This place got everything right. I enjoyed the peaceful and natural setting, and walked around the golf course after our meeting. Dinner in the bar was delicious and the atmosphere was fun too. Traveling on business can be a chore at times, but this place erases all that. I will return with my family so they can enjoy it as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort