We, along with another couple, just spent two days at the Lakeview Resort on a golf package. While the golf course has seen better days, it is still in reasonably good shape. The tee boxes and cart paths are in need of some "fixing". Their golf package includes two rounds of golf (one on Lakeview and one on The Mountain Course) It also includes a room for two, dinner and breakfast for two. It is actually a very good deal. We will take advantage of it again. The inn is dated but kept up well. The beds were comfortable and the rooms very clean. We decided to have our dinner in the Legends Sports Bar. The food was quite good!! The staff were all friendly and helpful. We must point out two members of the staff there that were outstanding ... Mercedes at the front desk and Kara in at the Legends both deserve a well done!!
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.