I stayed at Lakeview this past weekend for a wedding. Had a great time. I dont usually write reviews and dont believe in them either way but had to thank them for a great weekend. the wedding was alot of fun and the food was great for a hotel. we went to the bar afterwards andthe deck bartender was a hoot, she made sure we all had fun. I understand that the hotel is going to be rennovated after overhearing a clerk at the front desk tell an upset guest because the size of his TV was too small. honestly, my room seemed clean to me. Overall we all hareat time. we will be back, actually made a reservation in October to play golf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort