Wanted a place my daughter and I could play golf and visit for WVU parent's weekend. Not the best golf weather - wet but did eventually clear for a nice evening of play. Room was nice, wifi easy to connect. Used the hot tub/indoor pool facility and buffet for dinner. Needed extra towels, called desk and they were delivered within five minutes which was very appreciated. Very nice two day visit. We had a lot of fun staying here and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort