“Quiet night in a comfy bed” 5 of 5 stars

Euro Suites Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   501 Chestnut Ridge Road, Morgantown, WV 26505-2769   |
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Morgantown
WV
“Quiet night in a comfy bed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Very affordable suite hotel convenient to Heath Sciences North and Ruby Memorial Hospital. Friendly, helpful staff knowledgeable about the area and the Personal Rapid Transit station is just up the hill across the street. Several restaurants in walking distance too.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Adams County, PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Nice sized rooms and very clean. Whenever I found a negative there was always something positive to cancel it out. There were large holes in 2 of the blankets in the room. But plenty of towels. The traffic made it almost impossible to get out of the parking lot. But the shower pressure and water temp was great. The complimentary appetizer at the happy hours are lacking but the bartender was very nice and helpful and could play the piano in the lounge. :). There were no extra pillows in the drawer like the sign said. But the TVs were very nice. There were no 'privacy please' signs in the room but the bed was very comfy. They woke us up with a call at midnight asking if we asked for pillows then knocked at the door and called two more times but the staff was very cordial and smiley. We had issues with our keycards but there was complimentary newspaper. The breakfast was horrible but it is close to many restaurants and bowling and the football field if its thatbtime of year. The exercise room was adequate.. See what I mean? I probably won't stay here again just because of the traffic issue because that got old.

Room Tip: We had a king with sofa sleeper and plenty of space!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you are ever in Morgantown and need a place to stay, this is it! I was pleasantly surprised upon my arrival. The rates were great and the staff was very helpful. They helped me with maps and directions around town, so I could make it to all my daughters appointments. The rooms here are Amazing! The breakfast was perfect, the waffles were an instant hit with my daughter and there was a member of the staff refilling all the items when they were getting low. I have found a new favorite place to stay while visiting Morgantown. I would recommend the Euro-Suites Hotel to anyone. They even offered us a package deal for next time we stay for free bowling and pizza next door! Hands down 5 star service!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Vienna, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Really nice hotel for the money. Really liked the large rooms. Lounge/bar was very comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Arnoldsburg
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I don't get to Morgantown very often, But I was in there over the weekend on business and my company put me up here.
Absolutely not my choice if I would have had one.
Entering into the lobby it was very nice. A little out of date so to speak. The lobby looked more like a piano bar than a hotel. But everything was clean and the staff was very helpful
However, the helpfulness seemed to end a the change of shift from day shift.
When I was ready to go to bed I had to call the front desk three times and let it ring and ring and ring before anyone picked up the phone.
The next morning I got up and went down to breakfast. Breakfast. Yeah right. Not even close. Cold cereal and bagels. Snack, not breakfast.
It is in bad need of a facelift on the structure. Window frames are still wood and in bad need of painting. Or change to new windows.
If there is any upside to this place is it's location. Tons of places to walk to for meals. There is even a bowling alley just up the street to have fun if you have some time to kill.
I have stayed in other hotels in this town. And while this is not the worst, I would rather not have to return. There are many more hotels in much better shape and condition.
I think maybe the worst of all. My room was on the front side of the hotel. The hotel is right next to a main street that is very busy all times of the day and night.
I was awoken several time from sirens all through the nights.
If you do stay here, make sure you ask for a room away from the street.

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

I am on the road for a company all of the time.They booked me in this hotel and upon check in they required an additional credit card number for incidentals, which I gave them.To my astonishment, they charged my room and put a 510.00 hold on my personal credit card number when they had my company's credit information available to them.Care should be taken when staying here.
Mark P.

Chapmanville, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Another great stay at Euro Suites in Morgantown. We were there for medical reasons and felt right at home. Nice clean room with lots of space. I can't begin to say enough good things about the staff, we will always choose this Hotel when visiting Morgantown. It is very convenient and close to Ruby Memorial Hospital.
When we got home we discovered we had left an item in the room and they mailed it to us.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Euro Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!