“Great Service and Wonderful Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Euro Suites Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   501 Chestnut Ridge Road, Morgantown, WV 26505-2769   |
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Morgantown
Chapmanville, West Virginia
“Great Service and Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Another great stay at Euro Suites in Morgantown. We were there for medical reasons and felt right at home. Nice clean room with lots of space. I can't begin to say enough good things about the staff, we will always choose this Hotel when visiting Morgantown. It is very convenient and close to Ruby Memorial Hospital.
When we got home we discovered we had left an item in the room and they mailed it to us.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Romney, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

This establishment was very clean, and the beds were comfortable. Courteous staff, a later checkout time of 1 p.m., a kitchenette, and separate sitting room made the stay a treat. This was an exploratory visit to WVU and the hotel's location made it very convenient to reach meetings on time.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the main street may be quieter due to ambulance traffic to Ruby.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Stayed here three nights in mid-January. I rated this hotel as "Excellent" simply because for the price, I don't know how it could have been better. I paid less than $100 a night and slept like a baby. The two room suites are really nice and such a nice change of pace from a regular hotel room. Was really nice to be able to sit on a couch and watch the TV. The decor is obviously new and everything worked great. Microwaves and refridgerators in every room. I found the walls between rooms to be pretty well insulated, only heard a few muffled bumps and bangs next door or from above a few times. Wi fi worked fine as well. The breakfast was decent with some muffins, bagels cereals, fruit, milk, juice, coffee and they had Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches you could heat in the microwave. A cozy little bar area too which was a great place to relax and have a drink. I was there three days and everytime I saw an employee they were incredibly nice and friendly. The only incredibly minor complaint was that the toilet was very loud when refilling after flushing. Seriously, it's loud. But it doesn't last long. At one point I guess the guy in the room below was in the bathroom because I could hear him talking as his voice carried through the drainpipe into the tub. Kind of funny really.

I'm sure they take advantage of the ability to raise their rates during home football weekends when rooms are at a premium but any other time, this place rocks. If you have to stay in Morgantown and want a nice, comfortable place to sleep while not spending a ridiculous amount of money, this is it.

Room Tip: Not a room tip but if you have to turn left out of the hotel, it's best to go out the back of th...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Mardela MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I booked a suite for 3 for a night before medical tests at Ruby, the $ including tax was less than $100.00. By calling the 800# we got a "hospital rate" which was less than the online rate. Rooms were clean, door between the two rooms of the suite nice, two TV's, allowed an opportunity to unwind after the long drive. They offer a free shuttle to the hospital complex which is nice if weather is bad. I never really do these ratings things.. but the Breakfast, suite, shuttle, and night stay for less than 100 for three guests was a bargain. I definitely suggest this place if you're in from out of town for the medical center. Breakfast had Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches along with the cereals, bagels, cook your own waffle, etc.. but the Egg and Sausage sandwich = real breakfast for me. Great value

Room Tip: All the rooms were nice,
Piedmont, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

This hotel was clean and well maintained. The Queen Suite was spacious and the beds were soooo comfortable. Breakfast between 6a-9a was great with almost anything you could want. The service was A Plus, and they have a good relationship with the Hosppitals. We will definately stay at Euro anytime we are in Morgantown.

Room Tip: Room 113 is a great location....side door if you need to be near outside or vehicle.
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

My fiance's family and I (5 adults, 1 child) stayed at Euro Suites Hotel in Morgantown, WV the Monday following Christmas this year. We arrived late, around 11PM. Even at late check-in the staff was friendly and polite. They got us checked in to our room quickly. When we arrived at our room we noticed they had placed us in a single King sized room versus the double full we requested- the staff took care of the discrepency more quickly and efficiently than any hotel I have ever been to and even placed us in the closest vacant room so we could make our way there quicker. Mistakes of this nature are bound to happen- the way the error is resolved indicates the true customer service a hotel is capable of offering. Euro Suite's proved, in this situation, capable of providing excellent service.

Once we were settled in the room we went to bed shortly after. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable (especially the beds!!) We woke up the next morning and everyone had slept well. The amentities were great. Normally I dread using hotel shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. But Euro Suites had me looking at the label to see if I could purchase the product at home.

The complementary breakfast included microwaveable breakfast sandwiches, juice, cereal, bagels, fruit and yogurt. All were great items to grab-and-go.

Overall, this hotel was a great value that provided a comfortable and convenient stay for our family. Next time we are visiting family we will most definitely choose Euro Suites as the place to stay (rates are affordable, as well!) Our family highly recommends this hotel if you are looking for a place to stay in the Morgantown area.

Room Tip: Rooms with two full sized beds and a pull out sofa sleep 5-6 adults comfortably.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here for a single night while in Morgantown for business. I had a very late arrival and the front desk clerk expedited my checkin and set up a wakeup call for me in 5 quick minutes.

The room was huge! A very large front room with a bedroom in back. The bed was large and quite comfortable. The bathroom was spacious, although you might run out of space if you tried to cram 10 people on the room (like on a football weekend).

The breakfast in the morning was free and had several options. I rode with the shuttle driver to my meeting, and he was very courteous and efficient.

All in all, I'm sure this would be great place to stay for football/basketball games, even with a large group.

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Euro Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!