“Great Spot!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 22 hotels in Morgantown
New York City, New York
“Great Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

Have traveled to Morgantown on several occasions, but this was my first stay at Euro Suites. Why didnt I stay here before? Great place. Was very Clean, and i love the 2 separate rooms. I feel like im in an apartment.

Hotel Lobby was clean, bathroom and tub were very clean, bed was very comfortable, flat screen in each room, great little bar for a quick drink at night...nothing fancy, but still very very nice.

Only thing to even say is that the you could tell the bath towels were once very nice and fluffy, but they are now worn out and need to get new ones.

One thing that would bump up the hotel even better, a small bottle of water by my bed, and everything would be perfect.

I would definitely recommend this, and I will stay here again without a doubt!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

We have stayed here twice as we were visiting WVU. Once was just 2 of us and the second trip was 5 people. Everyone liked it. The breakfast was fair, eggs were really crappy but plenty to choose from on the way out the door. Everything was clean and comfy. Accessibilty to the college (Evansdale Campus) was awesome. Would highly recommend to family travelers.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Shady Spring, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

we originally had a reservation at the Ramada inn and had to cancel because of the poor conditions of the room. I called the Euro Suites and they gave me a great rate because I was in town for surgery in Ruby Memorial Hospital.Beautiful, clean, brand new looking rooms with two flat screen tv's, one in each room. The hotel is decorated very nicley. This hotel was the best I have stayed in in several years if not ever. I reccommend that anyone in the Morgantown area stay at the Euro Suites, I just can't say enough about it. Each suite had two rooms, living room/study and a bedroom with a very comfortable bed. The bedding was fresh and beautiful. Don't think twice just book a room at the Euro Suites if you go to Morgantown.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

The room was very nice. Two flat screen TVs and more channels than most hotels I have stayed at. The towels were very plush, the mattress was comfortable, and the room was very clean. The microwave had outlets on it, which was a nice feature if you needed a power source. The smoke detector in the room went off when I left the bathroom door open while showering, though. One thing I was disappointed in was the hot breakfast talked about on their website. They had three kinds of cold cereal, a waffle maker, and refrigerated pre-made Jimmy Dean sandwiches. Overall, though, I enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
West Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I stayed at the Euro Suites in Morgantown for a conference in July of 2011 and as the title of this review says I would never pay to stay there. First, don't be fooled by the lobby, which is nice, the rooms and hallways are in desperate need of renovation. Peeled paint adorns almost all of the doors and hallways and the carpet in the hallways either needs to be thoroughly cleaned or removed. The bathtub had mold on the tub as well as the shower curtain. The curtains in the room had holes and the bedspread was well worn out. Another problem was the AC during my stay. It just didn’t seem to get really cool in the room even when I turned it as low as it could go. One night during my stay the lock on my room quit working and I was locked out for nearly 30 minutes. Finally, a repairman came and had to change the entire door lock. Overall, I would never pay to stay at this hotel again. There are many hotels in the area that are much nicer and better maintained.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

We were passing through and only stayed one night. The rooms were spacious and most important clean. The hotel staff was friendly.
The rooms had the extras you'd expect whether traveling on business or pleasure.
Good location to places of local interest too. Breakfast was fairly typical.
I'd stay again if ever in town.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
olmsted Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

Very nice place, the staff is friendly, the room clean & nice, very comfortable, the mattress looked brand new, I am a little nervous staying in hotels & do a complete bed bug check, this place was clean!!! Not a thing found. They have a nice breakfast, we enjoyed our stay, I like how all the rooms are suites, its nice to have a seperate room to relax & watch TV in. We would definately stay here again. We walked to Kegglers for dinner, very good....The only thing I didnt like is that they do not have a swimming pool....

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Euro Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!