“Great Employees” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 22 hotels in Morgantown
Beulaville, North Carolina
“Great Employees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

My family and I had a great experience at this hotel. Lisa Hipp was very polite and helpful! We will be staying there again. I was sad that the Shoney's across the parking lot was closed. Because of this, it may be helpful to add a table in the office for families eating the continental breakfast.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
masontown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This place is great!! It's affordable and very clean!! The staff is wonderful and very helpful! For an economy hotel I would recommend it to all my friends and family. I have seen other reviews and I'm positive the staff take care of any problem there may be. The midnight shift man is unpleasant and was arguing with an older man during breakfast. I found it to be rude and unprofessional. But all together I will come stay any time I need a getaway!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Ronnie S, General Manager at Econo Lodge Coliseum, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you so much for expessing your opinion about our property. I am glad that during your next visit to the Morgantown area we will be your hotel of choice. If there is anything else I can do to help better your stay please feel free to contact me. Thanks Again!!
Bridgeport, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The room was clean! The hot tub felt amazing in the room! Quiet room and convenient location! I would recommend staying here to anyone. It's close to downtown, next to the coliseum, close to the stadium, and right by several shopping malls!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for expressing your views about our property. We love to hear from our guests and the experience that they have while visiting the Morgantown area. We hope that your travels bring you back to our area, so that we can serve you again. If there is anything else we can do please let us know.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Had I great stay very friendly and professional staff. Rooms where very clean and comfortable! Definitely will be staying there on my next trip to Morgantown!! Very reasonable prices and definitely worth your dollar. If your looking for a clean cozy place to stay that won't break the bank I definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2014
It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and thank you for sharing your experience while visiting the Morgantown area. We look forward to serving you again during your return trip, and in the mean time if there is anything else we can do to assist in your traveling needs please feel free to contact us. Thanks Again!!!!!!!!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I have the worse time there.wasnt there not even 3 hrs and was ate up with bed bugs.all the man could say was I can give u another room .once again I bite again.so wasnt happy.so we didn't sleep all NITE. So 9am we checked out wanted to kno how was r stay and I told them I wasnt very happy with the place.why was that they say .jus look at my face.u can blame it all everyone.but its ur business clean it up...never again well I stay there

• Stayed February 2014
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with all our needs. The room was a great size and well cleaned. There was also a free continental breakfast that was included with our room which we enjoyed greatly. We will definitely be staying here again and recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed December 2013
Ronnie S, General Manager at Econo Lodge Coliseum, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
I am so glad to hear about your stay and appreciate you expressing it with others. We look forward to accomodating you durung your next trip to the greater Morgantown area.
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

After returning from Morgantown for a football game, we now have BED BUGS...and no it's not possible it came from somewhere else! It came from your hotel/motel...that's right, now upon our return back to Charlotte we now have to pay an excess of $200 to have the exterminator out...my wife and I have bites all over us and my wife with the worst as they have attacked her face!

Originally what I felt was a clean place for the football weekend and reasonably priced is NOW gonna cost me a TON more than just ponying up and paying for a place that did NOT give us BED BUGS to bring back!

To hell with your place...

DO NOT STAY HERE ---------------- BED BUGS, STINK BUGS, ECT....WE IN FACT SAW STINK BUGS THE MORNING WE WERE LEAVING!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
I would first like to offer my sincere apologies. While I understand I cannot undo what has happened, I can assure you that this is not typical of our property. I would like to offer you a complimentary room at our hotel. I would like to provide you the opportunity to see that what occurred during your visit was extremely rare. While instances do occur, we take all necessary precautions to prevent infestations. We have placed bug bed protectors on all the beds, and have a regular preventative maintenance company spray at a minimum of 10 rooms a month. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Been to Econo Lodge Coliseum? Share your experiences!