Friendly staff. Because it was an older hotel, it just didn't feel clean or safe to me. We had a dead bug on the floor, and killed one crawling on the ceiling. We arrived at nightfall and left before sunrise, so we couldn't fully appreciate the view we probably had from the top of the hill. It was way cheaper than name-brand hotels at the same exit. We'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near the West Virginia University at Parkersburg, West Virginia Motor Speedway, South Hills Golf Course, Ohio River Sternwheeler Tours, Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park and Ohio Valley University. The Mineral Wells Inn and Suites offers guests an indoor pool, free Continental breakfast served from 6 am to 10 am, the fitness room is available from 4 pm to 10 pm, free high-speed wireless Internet access, guest laundry, fax/copy service, wakeup service, free parking with room for large vehicles and meeting facilities. Small pets are accepted with additional charges. Guest rooms offer cable TV with extra stations, free high speed wireless internet access, coffee maker, microwave, mini-fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock/radio, iron/board and electronic door locks. King rooms with Jacuzzi are available as well. Requests are not guaranteed, and will be granted based on availability at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Mineral Wells Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mineral Wells Hotel Mineral Wells
- Amerihost Inn Mineral Wells