“Good Martinsburg Option” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Good Martinsburg Option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We frequent the Daily Grind for hot drinks and convenience. The staff is always super friendly and patient with me when I'm deciding. If you are a coffee snob - you will not be impressed, but there are plenty in the area who enjoy it. I get the chai latte - hot or iced - skinny - with s/f syrup and it hits the spot for me. I prefer it to Starbucks' chai. The sandwiches are decent, but nothing spectacular for the price. I love, love the cranberry orange muffin. Their other baked goods always tempt you from the glass case. Lots of seating, some cushy, and a conference space available.

Visited August 2012

“Comfortable chairs, delicious coffee, need to rethink food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

I have been here before and loved it. This time I got breakfast food and was disappointed. The coffee is still delicious, I would return for that. The chairs were still comfy, I would return for them too. But the breakfast wrap was mushy and lacked flavor. Would not get that again. The rest of the breakfast food looked unhealthy, so I probably wouldn't go there for breakfast. Dunkin donuts was worth the drive through town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hagerstown
“Great tasting coffee and desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We are usually Starbuck fans, but we love this place just as much. They have amazing brewed coffees and some with unique flavors too. Plus their dessert case will surely tempt you. I love to stop here for a coffee and snack. Plus they have great service too!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“I prefer my coffee fresh brewed at the prices they charge.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I ordered my coffee and was handed a paper cup and directed to a thermos pump. Had to hunt for cream and sugar. Not the coffee house experience I had hoped for.

Visited February 2012
Bakersfield, California
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I had a turkey and cheese sandwhich on a toasted bagel. Delicious! Also had a coffee and iced tea. Had two of their mexican wedding cookies, yum!
Will definitely go back when in the area.

• Visited June 2012