“pleasantly surprised” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Martinsburg WV
“pleasantly surprised”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stopped going here months ago cause food was just ok as was the service....got a gift card so tried it again and was pleasantly surprised...food was very good and so was the service...I will go back!

Visited October 2012

“Love Oscar but someone needs to learn to cook a steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

My family and I are in quite often. We always ask for Oscar. He is the absolute best Server. We have followed him from other places he worked. He takes great care of his people. He saved this trip. My father, mother, sister and I were there for a birthday meal. On a weekend. Usually eat here through the week.Dad got a reuben and it was great. That is the end of good news. Moms bourbon street chicken was burnt and so hard and dry I could have used it for a discus. My sister and I ordered mid rare steaks wth chipotle cream sauce. Have ordered this three other times. No problems wonderful. This time Steaks way over cooked. Sent them back
Round two my sisters was fine mine was microwaved. I know because it was gray all the way through and rubbery on edges.
The veg that came with is uaually great and pares well with mexi rice. This time giant piece of stemmy jalapeno in my veg hidden by cream sauce . My mouth exploded Oscar brough sour cream. Sent syeak back again every one is eating main meal I am struggling through rice and veg slathered in sour cream. Oscar eatched while chef cooked new steak it arrives and is perfect. He brought us birthday desserts. We love him and will follow him anywhere. Never saw manager paid for every thing. Not the best time I've had on my birthday but the company made up for the food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Inwood WV
“Good food! Reasonably Priced!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The appetizers after 9PM at Half Price can't be beat! Mmmm Mmmm Good! The main entrees are mediocre and the petite portions should be embarrassing to management.

Visited June 2012
Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States
“About what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I don't know what it is about Applebees. My wife and kids like this chain, but I almost always get overcooked food that is just a bit greasy. No change here.

Visited July 2012
Hedgesville
“2 for $20 a good deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Like the 2 for $20 deal. Love the honey bbq boneless wing appetizer. Seems like the new menu has less variety. Great for late appetizers.

Visited May 2012