“Good steak.. Good service...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 131 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Good steak.. Good service...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have eaten here twice. Once in November and once in December. Sirloin was very good. Service was very good.....

Visited December 2012

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
“Thanksgiving Eve Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Didn't want to mess the kitchen before Thanksgiving, so I took my wife for dinner at Logan's for their free entree special. Wife had a Mexican style appetizer for her entree and marinated mushrooms. The mushrooms were terrific. I didn't get to taste her appetizer, but it had to be good because she finished it all. I had Hot Chix. Three mini buffalo chicken sandwiches with lettuce, tomato and chipotle sauce. The chicken was fried, so that was the only downside. They tasted great. I love spicy food. We had flavored iced teas and I would have preferred to have stayed with Coke. Oh well, live and learn. The raspberry flavoring was pureed and i would have preferred real fruit. Wife's was peach and hers was completely liquid. She liked it alright, but I was disappointed with mine. Otherwise, it was a very nice dinner.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Summit Point
“Nothing too exciting...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had lunch here recently... ordered an appetizer between the two of us. Cheese sticks were very bland as was the potato skins. My friend enjoyed the onion petals though. Service was good. Server was very nice.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sharpsburg, Maryland
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had steaks and they were cooked to our order perfectly even though the gave me the wrong steak. I got a ribeye even though I had ordered something else. They were very busy and I was hungry so I didn't feel like waiting for them to cook another steak. My husband also had Lobster tail which he said was really good. There is a bucket of peanuts to munch on before you get your meal. The service was good too. It was the first time we had ever eaten at a Logans Roadhouse and I would definitely go back again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Our visit was just average...food was ok, nothing outstanding. Prices were good. Waitress was a bit slow but nothing horrible. Just average.

• Visited October 2012