“the best” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

my husband and I really enjoy this great place.. the food is just the best!!! however I think some specialty coffees and bigger mugs of fresh hot tea , could make me a lil happier. the food n service are excellent!

Visited January 2013

Bernville, Pennsylvania
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Stopped in on a cold days ride for some hot lunch. The waitress disappeared forever until I finally went to look for her to place our order but had to tell another waitress to get her for us. In the mean time another waitress grabbed the menu's off our table. Finally got to place our order and got our food. The food was tasty but the gumbo was real light in the meat department. The place is decorated decent but thank god the ceiling fans weren't on because the dust was so thick & nasty it would've went everywhere. Management needs to manage a little better...

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“best kept secret in Martinsburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Took my boss as he wanted to have a meetiing. The food and service was excellent. Nice , quiet and great service. Great selection of food. Mainly a cajun menu. The one thing that puzzles me is how they dont have Jumbalya! Other than that this place is unbelievably good and most people have never heard of. Good selection at the bar even though I dont drink. Not if they advertise or not but people in Martinsburg are missing a real treat.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Ate here twice last week and loved it both times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Went to lunch with a Representative from another company. Had salad with a home made dressing excellent. Then had the Chesapeake cheese steak. Im a big guy and I struggled to finish this. The quality was excellent. Large chunks of beef. Then I came back for dinner with a co worker. We both had a salad and the same special of a crabbed top tilapia. Oh my god unbelievably good. This I couldn't finish. Large portion. Priced right and as good as you can imagine. I eat here about once a month . I have never had a complaint. The food has always been at least 9 , quality , portion size and price always excellent. Service is always good also. I am not sure how anyone could ever have a complaint.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I live in this area so I can tell you how rare it is that we have a decent, non-chain restaurant that it a fun place to hang out. My friends and I visit here about once a week. Desserts are purchased from local bake shops, the bread is shipped in from New Orleans, and they really seem to care about getting the details right. There are always regional and seasonal beers on tap and the food is always good (not great, but definitely good) and the atmosphere is fantastic. If you're a local, you should know about it. If you're not a local, you should definitely eat here if you're ever in town.

• Visited November 2012