“Ate here twice last week and loved it both times” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Ate here twice last week and loved it both times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Went to lunch with a Representative from another company. Had salad with a home made dressing excellent. Then had the Chesapeake cheese steak. Im a big guy and I struggled to finish this. The quality was excellent. Large chunks of beef. Then I came back for dinner with a co worker. We both had a salad and the same special of a crabbed top tilapia. Oh my god unbelievably good. This I couldn't finish. Large portion. Priced right and as good as you can imagine. I eat here about once a month . I have never had a complaint. The food has always been at least 9 , quality , portion size and price always excellent. Service is always good also. I am not sure how anyone could ever have a complaint.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I live in this area so I can tell you how rare it is that we have a decent, non-chain restaurant that it a fun place to hang out. My friends and I visit here about once a week. Desserts are purchased from local bake shops, the bread is shipped in from New Orleans, and they really seem to care about getting the details right. There are always regional and seasonal beers on tap and the food is always good (not great, but definitely good) and the atmosphere is fantastic. If you're a local, you should know about it. If you're not a local, you should definitely eat here if you're ever in town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Martinsburg WV
“disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food was not good and service was just as bad...was there early for dinner and food took forever and was not tasty...my husband said we would never go back

Visited September 2012
Salisbury, Maryland
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I love New Orleans style food and this was such a treat to find in such a remote area. From the Shrimp Po-Boy to the Sausage Gumbo, we just wish this place was closer to us!!!

Visited October 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Atmosphere but food OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Fat Tuesday is a small restaurant with a front bar. Restaurant is not smokey which is a positive, hostess was accommodating and waitress was provided excellent service. My problems came with the food.

The food was ok nothing really special. The veggies were good with some crunch but portion size was extremely small. Small potatoes with seasoning on the skin did not taste right to the traditional potatoes in other restaurants. Crab lump was nothing to talk about the seasoning took away from the crab taste. The chicken with cheese with spices was not a good combination. The seasoning from other foods killed any taste from the chicken. The chicken came with rice mixed with bacon had no taste. The stuff mushrooms were a big disappointment with a slab or two pieces of cheese melted on top.

Over low food quality that is overpriced with great hostess and waiter services.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere