“Would come back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Martinsburg

You added Hampton Inn Martinsburg to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Martinsburg
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   975 Foxcroft Avenue, I-81 Exit 12, Martinsburg, WV 25401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Martinsburg
“Would come back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2006

We stayed one night on a business trip from Arizona. We were also staying at the Grand Hyatt in DC during the same week. Yes the Hampton is more business class but as far as comfort, service, cleanliness and friendly individual service (the poor clerk did a double back and was still helpful and friendly), I would say that the Hyatt only had prettier decor....and you pay big bucks for that!
I would recommend this Hampton in to any friend or relative and would definitely stay there again.
Keep up the good work!

• Stayed May 2006, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Davis, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2006

I recently had to make the drive from Boston to Fla. and stopped for the night at this hotel. I was pleasantly surprised! I usually stay at Hiltons or Embassy suites when on the road and this was a first visit to a Hamton Inn. I checked inn late (11PM) and it ready and waiting. Room and the entire hotel was spotless. Free wi-fi and a really thoughtful lapdesk for you to use in bed. Free breakfast (that was good!), even pre-prepared to go bags if you are in a hurry. All for $90!
All in all I thought it was a great value and very convenient. I will be on the lookout for these hotels when on the road from now on!

Wakefield, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2006

Stayed here for one night on a quick business trip to the Martinsburg area, and it was a great overall experience.

Room was spotlessly clean, very well appointed, nice king sized bed, very comfortable.......bathroom was also very clean, and a great shower.

Breakfast was included in the room, and there was a myriad of choices from cereal, fruit, yogurt, make your own sausage biscuit sandwich, juice, coffee, danish, donuts, etc. etc.

Check in and out was a breeze, friendly, efficient staff.

One member of our party mentioned that the "highway noise" kept him awake, but truthfully I never heard it!

All in all a very good experience and we will stay here on return trips to the area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2004

Our stay in late Dec. 2003 was almost perfect. The hotel is well-managed and was evident by very clean rooms (the caulk in the bath was pure white), everything in the room and lobby was in good repair, the breakfast was bountiful and fresh, the breakfast attendant was friendly and accomodating. The front desk clerk even made me a fresh pot of decaf. at 10:00pm; cheerfully! We only stayed for one night, but we wished we could have stayed for more. We normally prefer Hiltons, Embassys or Homewoods but this was a stay equal to either of those.
Great value in Martinsburg!!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2004

Stayed 01/02/04 Confirmation # 83264459 Gentlemen,
For a first class hotel, your shower and bath facilities were absolutely terrible. As a frequent travaller, I expect to get a good shower, while I am staying at a quality Inn.
Please be advised that this will be my last time staying at a Hamptton Inn, I feel for $72.60, I should get better services!!

Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2002

I stayed at this hotel in January 2002. Rooms were clean and well maintained. The hotel has a nice continental breakfast that is served in the morning. It is located adjacent to the Martinsburg Mall and numerous restaurants. Close access to I-81 and downtown Martinsburg.

Been to Hampton Inn Martinsburg? Share your experiences!