Mid-range hotels have really stepped up their game over the past couple of years. This Hampton Inn provided an excellent experience for the price. The room was small but well-appointed and clean. Coffee maker and mini-fridge were in the room. Years ago, "free breakfast" meant some limp fruit and stale cereal at most hotels. This place really has one of the best free breakfasts I've seen in this price range - hot oatmeal station, good fruit, a wide variety of hearty, healthy options. Also, they have a to-go bag if you don't have time to sit down and eat! The business center is small but well-equipped. The staff is genuinely nice, too. I needed some copies and they helped me out with a smile. Very pleased with this place. I'd recommend it easily!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel Martinsburg
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel
- Martinsburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Martinsburg is conveniently located off of I-81 in the charming city of Martinsburg, WV. Close to local businesses and historical landmarks, yet close enough for a visit to the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel is perfect for leisure and business travelers alike. Whether taking in the historical sites or enjoying a scenic drive through the mountain roads, there is something here for everyone. Don’t forget to take advantage of free internet access and hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Martinsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.