“Overnight Stay” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Martinsburg

You added Hampton Inn Martinsburg to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Martinsburg
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   975 Foxcroft Avenue, I-81 Exit 12, Martinsburg, WV 25401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Martinsburg
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Overnight Stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed for one night as a break from driving 6 hours. Had a reservation. I am a Hilton Honors member and have worked for a Hilton property for 15 years. I have stayed here once before, but would not go back again for simply, rudeness! I walked into the hotel around 9:30 at night and the gentleman at the desk just looked at me, I said checking in, gave my name, he asked for my address and then gave me a card with my room number on it and asked me to write the make and model of my car. No other words came out of his month as we walked away and sat and read his book. I asked if he wanted the paper back and he said "leave it there". I just stood there in shock. He saw me walk the wrong direction to the elevators but said nothing. Very disappointed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Petersburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Hotel staff very friendly & helpful. Very clean. I enjoyed the location, as it is near a Mall and many other shopping locations. An Olive Garden is within walking distance - so I enjoyed a very nice dinner. The fitness room is modern and clean. The business center is also up-to-date and easy to access.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Uxbridge
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Myself and a buddy came down to WV for a short business trip, this is the second time I have stayed at this Hampton Inn and would stay again. The facility is clean and well kept. The location is in a good spot for going out for dinner as there must be 15 resturants right near by. Our room was clean and well updated and the breakfast the next morning was above par and better then the Hampton I stayed at the month before in PA. My only complaint which is minor was the reception from the man at the front desk which I would call cold. Not a deal breaker at all but they are your first point of contact and your face of the company.

Tuscaloosa, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed in this hotel recently and found it very typical of the Hampton Inn chain - which is a big plus with us. It offers good clean ample sized rooms with quality bedding and linens in the bath. They offered a very nice free breakfast selection which was much appreciated by my family, If we are in the area again this would certainly be where we would stay. It is close to several chain restaurants and seems to be in a good, safe location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

You really can't beat this location. Right next door to a Martin's grocery store and a Texas steakhouse, across the street from a Regal movie theater, and down the street from the Martinsburg mall, the WalMart, dry cleaners, and a Buffal oWild Wings, it has everything a traveler could need close by. Add in the clean, comfortable Hilton property rooms and beds and its all good. Plus the breakfast staff are awesome.

Greensboro, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while on a trip to NY and it was Top Notch!! Everything about this hotel is done well. The parking lot was well lit and maintained, check in was quick and easy. Our room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The towels and bedding were high quality, as were the complimentary toiletries. Breakfast was included and it too was way above what one might expect to find. The attendant even offered cold bottles water for our trip and my son was given a coloring book and crayons. We will definitely make this a regular stop!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lugoff, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

A very nice hotel with excellent staff but to not have an exhaust fan in one's bathroom is unacceptable especially in such a nice hotel as this. I would suggest that your have your maintenance team correct this situation as soon as possible.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Martinsburg? Share your experiences!