We have stayed at this property several times and have always been pleased until this last stay. Rooms are starting to look tired, floors in elevator were quite dirty. Several items for breakfast were not replenished or close to being gone when I went down at 830 to eat. We did enjoy the steakhouse right next door for dinner. We used workout room which apparently is being updated as wallpaper missing. One treadmill was out of order and no disinfectant to spray on equipment. The other thing we loved was a washer and dryer being available as we needed it. Next time we will choose another Hampton Inn until this one is refreshed.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel Martinsburg
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel
- Martinsburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Martinsburg is conveniently located off of I-81 in the charming city of Martinsburg, WV. Close to local businesses and historical landmarks, yet close enough for a visit to the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel is perfect for leisure and business travelers alike. Whether taking in the historical sites or enjoying a scenic drive through the mountain roads, there is something here for everyone. Don’t forget to take advantage of free internet access and hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Martinsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.