Our 5th stay here-ideally situated off interstate, surrounded by a host of restaurants, shopping etc. Renovated lobby and breakfast area-very nice. Room quality this time not quite excellent as usual, as there was a tar-like substance on the bedside chair that adhered like 'Crazy Glue' to my wife's leg. Ultimately cosmetic make-up remover did the trick. Reaction from the front desk the following morning was indifferent, as I interpreted it. (We had not reported it the night before as we had been on the road for 16hrs and all we wanted to do was sleep!). Will definitely stay here again. Generally we are are extremely satisfied with Hampton Inns.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel Martinsburg
- Martinsburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Martinsburg is conveniently located off of I-81 in the charming city of Martinsburg, WV. Close to local businesses and historical landmarks, yet close enough for a visit to the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel is perfect for leisure and business travelers alike. Whether taking in the historical sites or enjoying a scenic drive through the mountain roads, there is something here for everyone. Don’t forget to take advantage of free internet access and hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Martinsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.