The hotel was remodeling their lobby. No problem. The workers were very nice. I received a renovated room on the 4th floor & my stay was excellent! I highly recommend this hotel! Clean, quiet and a friendly staff. The headboard of the bed had a preprinted post it note stating, "Duvet Covers & Sheet Are Cleaned For Your Arrival." What a relief that a hotel has recognized that customers know about the many hotels who rarely change their bed covers. Kudos to this Hampton Inn!
I also liked that coffee and tea are available in the lobby at all hours of the day.
Though there are A LOT of chain restaurants in this area, there is a wonderful 24 hour super market (Martin's Food Market) near the hotel if you need to grab some food or get some emergency items you have forgotten to pack.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel Martinsburg
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel
- Martinsburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Martinsburg is conveniently located off of I-81 in the charming city of Martinsburg, WV. Close to local businesses and historical landmarks, yet close enough for a visit to the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel is perfect for leisure and business travelers alike. Whether taking in the historical sites or enjoying a scenic drive through the mountain roads, there is something here for everyone. Don’t forget to take advantage of free internet access and hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Martinsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.