If you are looking for a rest stop on I-81, I would recommend this place. We got in late Friday night (about 1am) and the front desk clerk was attentive and helpful - having to go find a cart for us and pulling extra pillows. The room was clean and the shower had great water pressure. They had a nice set up for breakfast with a wide selection of foods and big bathroom with lots of space.
For those of you out there that are like me, the iron and ironing board were in good working order.
Only other call outs are 1) that they didn't have the fridge/microware combo in the room and 2) their fitness center is wide-open to the front of the building (floor to ceiling windows). For those that prefer a little more privacy when they work out, you won't find it here.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel Martinsburg
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel
- Martinsburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Martinsburg is conveniently located off of I-81 in the charming city of Martinsburg, WV. Close to local businesses and historical landmarks, yet close enough for a visit to the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel is perfect for leisure and business travelers alike. Whether taking in the historical sites or enjoying a scenic drive through the mountain roads, there is something here for everyone. Don’t forget to take advantage of free internet access and hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Martinsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.