After a great night's sleep in the quiet, clean, spacious room (the bathroom was a good size too) followed with a breakfast that was delightful (oatmeal, fruit, eggs, waffles, muffins, sausage, gravy, juices, and LOTS more) we were prepared for another adventerous day of travel. THANKS H.I. !
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel Martinsburg
- Hampton Inn Martinsburg Hotel
- Martinsburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Martinsburg is conveniently located off of I-81 in the charming city of Martinsburg, WV. Close to local businesses and historical landmarks, yet close enough for a visit to the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel is perfect for leisure and business travelers alike. Whether taking in the historical sites or enjoying a scenic drive through the mountain roads, there is something here for everyone. Don’t forget to take advantage of free internet access and hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Martinsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.