“Chicken Strips Salad - Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Inwood WV
“Chicken Strips Salad - Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

There chicken cannot be beat. I have had there wraps and salads and I just can't wait until the next time to have it again. Now, for there staff... a bit on the slow side. Also, if you use the drive thru, make sure that you check that you received everything you ordered. Sometimes they forget the utensils or salad dressing.

Visited September 2012

Sharpsburg, Maryland
“Good Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

They have great chicken and we love the waffle fries! Awesome milkshakes! Love the new desserts too especially the fudge brownie! Its a little more expensive than your regular fast food but I think it is better quality chicken.

Visited October 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“tried it again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

In my travels I will visit different places yet sometimes go to some places time and again. I see all the reviews so decided to give it another try. The food is ok. It is fast food. Thats its . Is it better than the other fast food chains yes. But lets be honest it is deep fried chicken. The workers are great and a nice atmosphere. I always get concerned when I travel to an area and one of the top rated places to eat is a fast food restaurant. Again its ok, but to rave about fast food like some of the reviews do , just tell me some people need to get out more. As far a fried chicken patty it is good . Buts just that a fried chicken fillet.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Damascus, Virginia
“We love Chick-fil-A”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

My entire family loves this restaurant and whenever we are in town we come here because the people are so friendly (unlike many other fast food places). We always get the regular sandwiches and nuggets and they are always great! The last time we got a strawberry and a peach shake and they were awesome!! We ordered to go and they forgot one of our sandwiches, but when I got home I called and when I went back they were very nice, apologized for my inconvenience, and made things right. Great people, great food, and we will be back!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Inwood, West Virginia
“gotta love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great Chicken, and Great Values, and I dont mean the price on the food. they are closed on sundays and respect people. service is great and the food is better

Visited June 2012