“Best hotel you will ever stay at!” 5 of 5 stars

Motel 6 Martinsburg
5595 Hammonds Mill Road, Martinsburg, WV 25401 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Martinsburg
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
“Best hotel you will ever stay at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I've been in nearly every state and stayed at tons of hotels/motels over the years...and this one is by far the nicest I've ever stayed at. I've been at high end Marriot hotels that cost way more that could not light a candle to this place. I'm a born complainer but I had to try hard to find something to complain about, and I came up with nothing. My mouth dropped when I walked into my room for the first time, the design is absolutely beautiful and extremely innovative. The overall quality of the redesigned rooms is next to none. It's been a few days since I've been there and I still can't stop thinking about how awesome this place was, very memorable and very enjoyable stay. Beds were comfy, bathroom was great, air conditioner was strong and quiet, room was overall extremely clean. Exterior view at night is beautiful, they have colorful lights everywhere outside and have a rose garden in front of the office. Very quiet there too, no noise at all. I wish i could live at this place, it's really that nice. Best $80 I have ever spent. Gonna take another trip down to Martinsburg just so i can stay at this hotel again! You will love it here, and its an absolute bargain!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for the Motel 6 - Martinsburg, WV. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled that you would choose us. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you, and glad that we met your expectations. We appreciate your kind words and are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again the next time your in the Martinsburg - area.

Thank-You
MGMT

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

This property should set the standard for all Motel 6's. Traveling 35+ weeks per year, value key, but so is satisfaction. This is the best Motel 6 I've ever stayed at. I have stayed in many higher priced chain hotels that don't hold a candle to this one. A little pride in one's work goes a long way. Pat has developed a well oiled machine. And I really enjoyed the rose garden and the vegetable gardens.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying at the Motel 6 - Martinsburg during your travels. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to seeing you again many times in the future. Thank you for your kind words about Motel 6- Martinsburg. We hope that you have safe travels and come see us again very soon! I wil surely share your kind words with the rest of my saff members.

Thank-You
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Motel 6 Martinsburg defines the way the Rooms should be. Absolutely at Par with the Holiday inn's of the world, Travelodge of the World, Day's inn of the world. Beautiful property, Outstanding room. I did hear lot of guest at front desk complimenting the staff about their beautiful property.The staff is very friendly. Allowed us to check in early. The property was sold out on the weekend still was very quite, peaceful. Overall i had excellent stay and have no complaints about my stay. Just a great experience!!!!. I hope my review is usefull and you share the same opinion like me.....

Room Tip: Rooms on all floor's are quiter. Newly renovated and well maintained property.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear valued Guest
We thankyou very much for your compliment,I will share your compliment to our staff.As we promise to deliver best guest service and will continue to do so.it was pleasure to have you as our guest.And hope to see you soon.
Once again thank you very much for your kind words.

GM
Pat Patel
Falls Church, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were at a family gathering in Martinsburg and reserved a room at Motel 6. Remodeled two years ago it is a pleasant stop if you're traveling on I-81. However, it takes 10 minutes to drive to downtown Martinsburg. Room was nice except for odor of cleanser. We were surprised by our room's having no shampoo but were told that's Motel 6 chain policy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for taking your valuable time to write this review. We appreciate your compliments. I will share them with the rest of the staff. I also apologize to you for the cleanser smell in the room. I also apologize your stay was'nt the best, but we will strive to do better next time.We hope to see you next time.

Thank- You
Piscataway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We spent 3 nights here with our Shih Tzu's for a family reunion. This is a family run motel with the owners living on premises. Pat and Fagu Patel were just wonderful. They take real pride in the property. The rooms were immaculate, the extensive grounds well cared for, and they jointly made sure that all of their guests were taken care of. Hot coffee each morning with washer/dryer, vending, and wifi available for their guests. Ample parking for the 50+ room facility. We would gladly recommend this motel and plan on many more repeat visits.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
parishivam2000, Owner at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear our valued guest
Thank you very much for your compliment.it was our pleasure to have you as our guest.your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.
Thank you again for sharing your positive experian with us.We hope your next visit with us will be even batter.

Sincerely

Pat patel
Motel 6
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Mr. Pat patel is an extremely understanding business man. My cieling fell in at my apartment and left me homeless temporarily. My apartment management put me up for 2 days and when it came to checkout time I still hadn't heard anything from management of our apartment complex. Instead of throwing us into the streets Mr. Patel and his crew were extremely courteous and understanding until my apartment management called for another night. The rooms a are very clean. It is very close to convince stores, Wal-Mart's, restaurants and anything you would want. I definitely recommend this motel. Its just of I 81 falling waters wv.

• Stayed July 2014
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for the Motel 6 - Martinsburg, WV. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. I am glad that you found our hotel most accommodating and convenient for your needs. We hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in this area. If you need a place to stay we will be more than glad to accomadate you.

Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This motel is Always clean, always has friendly service, and at a great price. No better place for the money (or more) within 50 miles. I stay here on a regular basis for business. I definitely recommend this Motel 6.

• Stayed July 2014
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear valued Guest
We appriciate your compliment about our property.We are glade that you have enjoyed your stay with us.I will share your compliments with our staff members.
Thanks
MGMT

Been to Motel 6 Martinsburg? Share your experiences!