“Motel 6, Martinsburg, W. VA” 5 of 5 stars

Motel 6 Martinsburg
5595 Hammonds Mill Road, Martinsburg, WV 25401 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Martinsburg
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Motel 6, Martinsburg, W. VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We spent 3 nights here with our Shih Tzu's for a family reunion. This is a family run motel with the owners living on premises. Pat and Fagu Patel were just wonderful. They take real pride in the property. The rooms were immaculate, the extensive grounds well cared for, and they jointly made sure that all of their guests were taken care of. Hot coffee each morning with washer/dryer, vending, and wifi available for their guests. Ample parking for the 50+ room facility. We would gladly recommend this motel and plan on many more repeat visits.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
parishivam2000, Owner at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear our valued guest
Thank you very much for your compliment.it was our pleasure to have you as our guest.your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.
Thank you again for sharing your positive experian with us.We hope your next visit with us will be even batter.

Sincerely

Pat patel
Motel 6

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Mr. Pat patel is an extremely understanding business man. My cieling fell in at my apartment and left me homeless temporarily. My apartment management put me up for 2 days and when it came to checkout time I still hadn't heard anything from management of our apartment complex. Instead of throwing us into the streets Mr. Patel and his crew were extremely courteous and understanding until my apartment management called for another night. The rooms a are very clean. It is very close to convince stores, Wal-Mart's, restaurants and anything you would want. I definitely recommend this motel. Its just of I 81 falling waters wv.

• Stayed July 2014
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for the Motel 6 - Martinsburg, WV. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. I am glad that you found our hotel most accommodating and convenient for your needs. We hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in this area. If you need a place to stay we will be more than glad to accomadate you.

Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This motel is Always clean, always has friendly service, and at a great price. No better place for the money (or more) within 50 miles. I stay here on a regular basis for business. I definitely recommend this Motel 6.

• Stayed July 2014
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear valued Guest
We appriciate your compliment about our property.We are glade that you have enjoyed your stay with us.I will share your compliments with our staff members.
Thanks
Centreville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I generally don't stay at a Motel 6, but based on the reviews here in Tripadvisor I gave it a shot and I've got to say I was pleasantly surprised.

The room was clean with a large HDTV and plenty of space for luggage and clothes. The bathroom is small but was very clean with good water pressure. One note, the hotel only supplies bar soap so bring your own shampoo and lotion. A small price to pay for the small price you pay to stay here.

Although it sits very near I-81 I had no issues with road noise and it is conveniently located near a few restaurants at a nearby strip mall. I chose to drive to downtown Martinsburg which takes less than 10 minutes down the highway.

One other note. The hotel is beautifully landscaped which is a sign of an owner who cares.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words - we are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us! We look forward to having you as our guests again soon! We pride ourselves on being clean and friendly, and we are very glad we met those expectations Thank you so much again for your kinds words.

Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I love the Patel family, that personally runs this Motel 6 (#4587). Mr. Patel kept my price guarantee, even though my wife, baby and dog unexpectedly came along. Mrs. Patel even did my laundry herself one day, when I was pressed for time. The price was great. Overall, I saved about $750 from the cost of the government rate, for my 11-day stay. The amenities were all new in my room - simple but that's what I wanted. The room service was good, the room was kept clean and everything worked fine. Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Patel! Cheers, Kevin

Room Tip: Ask Mr. Patel for his advice on room selection, given what you want/need.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
parishivam2000, Owner at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear mr kevin
It was our pleasure to serve you as our guest.we are strive to have a guest like your self.thanks for your compliments,i will share your positive experience while you stayed with us to our team.Once again thank you for being our valued guest.

Management
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Extremely friendly staff. Had a great area for my dogs to run. Outdoor lighting was great for a night jog around the parking lot and was beautiful diplaying the flower gardens. Very close to restaurants, shopping and I81. The nicest motel I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed May 2014
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Thank- you for recently choosing Motel 6 Martinsburg, WV as your recent stay. We really appreciate you taking your time and writing this review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you join us again very soon. Thank you again for the choosing Motel 6 Martinsburg, WV.

Thank- You for your compliments,
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Traveling between my homes in NYC and NC, I have driven along I-81 many, many times and have stayed overnight in a lot of motels. And, despite reading reviews before booking, it is sometimes hit and miss. But my stay at this Motel 6 was beyond expectations! The room was spotlessly clean, with well maintained grounds and office. Some of the best features - no carpeting in the room (and, thus, smelled clean, too), updated, mod, minimalist decor, clean towels, flat screen TV with cable, USB and HDMI hook ups for gaming, or watching Netflix, etc from your computer, allows pets and is set way back from the road, so it was very quiet. The check-in, check-out staff were very friendly. As a frequent business traveler, I have stayed in many luxury, high priced hotels, and I can honestly say that the level of cleanliness and modern sensibility here at the Motel 6 exceeds many of those fancy places. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the generous compliments. I appreciate your kind words about our hotel and the staff. While we provided a satisfactory stay for you. We are glad that you found the hotel to be easily accessible from I-81 and that everything went well with your stay. We hope to see you with us again in the future. We also hope your next stay will be better than before.

MGMT

Been to Motel 6 Martinsburg? Share your experiences!